The Home & School is happy to launch its 2017 Edinburgh T-Shirt Contest!
Students are invited to submit a great drawing representing this year’s theme. The winning design will be printed on a new school T-Shirt that can be worn any day of the week!
The sale will take place when we return from March Break and the profits will be used to provide next year’s Kindergarten students with free House Colour Shirts!
- New: No template needed! Make your drawing on a regular sheet of 8.5×11 paper.
- Make sure your name, grade and room number are written behind your drawing.
- For better printing results, drawings should be made of clear lines.(see image below for example)
- Submit your drawing in the special box located near the school office before Monday, February 27th. Only one drawing per student please!
- Our jury will select 6 finalists (2 finalists from each cycle)
- Each student will vote for their favorite design during Carnival Week!
- The winner will be announced when we get back from March Break!